The College of Applied Medical Sciences in Wadi Al-Dawasir became one of the faculties of Salman bin Abdul Aziz University under the Ministerial Decree No. 18248/28/33 dated 1426H which provided guidance for the establishment of the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences in Wadi Al-Dawasir. This move is an embodiment of the vision of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. Are able to provide the best medical services in local, regional and international health centers. During the preparation of this academic edifice, King Saud University reviewed the best international programs and curricula and extracted distinctive and appropriate features for the preparation of an advanced study plan and the accompanying technical and cultural development in the provision of health care services. According to the decision of the Higher Education Council at its 42nd session held on 14/4/25 / 1427H, the College of Applied Medical Sciences of King Saud University was established under the Royal Decree No. (5997 / MB) dated 1427/8 / 10H. On the basis of the Royal Decree No (7305 / MB) dated 14/3 / 1430H, the University of Al-Kharj was established and it was renamed to the University of Salman bin Abdulaziz under the Royal Decree (45388 / MB) on 14/10 / 1432H. To the University of Prince Sattam bin Abdul Aziz, which continued the march to manage its branches in Wadi Al-Dawasser and Al-Salil, including the Faculty of Medical Sciences in Wadi Al-Dawaser.