You are here
College Vision 2030:
Leadership and excellence in applied medical sciences and building an effective community partnership.
College Mission 2030:
Delivering distinguished education in applied medical sciences to improve health services through conducting outstanding scientific research, providing an advanced academic and administrative environment, and building an effective strategic partnership.
- Quality and Perfection
- Equality and Fairness
- Transparency and Accountability
- Community Responsibility and Partnership
To achieve the college’s vision and mission of future ambitions and aspirations, seven main strategic goals were identified as follows:
- Providing distinguished academic programs that meet the needs of community and the labor market in consistence with national and international quality and academic accreditation standards.
- Enhancing the efficiency of the teaching staff and their equivalents and attracting distinguished teaching staff.
- Preparing graduates with a high degree of knowledge and skill able to compete in the labor market nationally and internationally.
- Providing a motivating academic and administrative environment to raise the efficiency of the programs offered to students and scientific research.
- Promoting effective community participation in serving the local community.
- Creating graduate programs with developing and raising the productivity of scientific research to serve the labor market and the local community.
- Establishing an effective partnership with distinguished educational and research institutions nationally and globally.